Monday, 6 March 2017

Nice to be back 💗

Well guys and dolls I have returned from the depth of a pretty low time and Im back to bug your happiness! Things have not been easy of late but someone reminded me that there is no life without hope and I intend of living again!!

If you have been keeping up with me on Instagram then you are up to date with what has been going on and also that I have still been doing anything and everything with my nails that I can! Im not going to go into details but I am still waiting to hear about my operation and I'll leave it at that.

As far as nails go, I have been sporting a long almond shape and loving it. I have also been raiding my collections and may have made a few purchases too! (Ill have another post up about what I have been buying!)

I have also been using a new way of whitening my teeth. I have been using a activated charcoal and having some fab results but its still a work in progress and once I have been using it a bit longer Ill let you all know my finding. 

So as you can see I may not have been blogging but I still have a strong passion for all things nails and beauty and now that my mind is in a better place I'm going to start coming back into the world!

Keep em peeled