Thursday, 24 March 2016

Products I'm Loving March 2016

So it's near at dam it the end of March and on a Twitter poll I did this was what you all wanted to see so who am I to disagree!!

Firstly it has to be the rediscovery of my Chanel Foundation!!! I knew that I had bought 2 of the Mat Lumíer ages ago and between reshuffling my bedroom a couple of times I had misplaced the I unused bottle till the other day! Now, yes I know that Matt Lumíer doesn't exist in that format or formula anymore but I just adore it. As you may or may not know I suffer from combination skin that is very prone to break outs so I need a matte foundation.. This one leaves your skin with a glow that you don't often get with matte foundations. Another plus side is that it agrees with my skin and doesn't add to any of my problems. It is so worth the investment and a little goes a long way (thankfully!! :) )

To go with that my next favourite is my Real Techniques Stippling Brush! I am useless with flat foundations brushes and then I bought this beauty and there was never a line of foundation on my jaw line ever again!! It is a round headed, duo fibre synthetic brush and just the perfect size for my face. It is so easy to clean too and is beautifully soft for a synthetic brush. I have a few other Real Techniques brushes and they are all just as amazing as this one!
 
Another rediscovery this month has been my Burts Bees lemon butter cuticle balm. With the weather in the UK being its usual self my hand have taken a right beating with cuticles drier than the desert!! I lather this stuff on at night and by morning they are soft and smelling of lemon! It's always a good idea to use a balm in winter as they are much more moistursing than an oil,, keeping those precious talons at their best all year round!!

Finally I have fallen totally head over heels for green tea! Yes yes I know late to the party again, but as I take so much medications for my back I needed something to help keep the rest of my body in as good condition as possible and green tea was the answer! I have a couple of cups a day ( couldn't give my morning coffee up I mean come on how would one function!!!) I have added lemon into the mix as this boosts the antioxidants and adds a shot of vitamin C. I have also taken to used Green tea as a toner mixed with witch hazel to help deal with my adult acne, which you can read about here.I'll do a full post on it soon.

So there you have it, just a few things that have really rocked my world this month and as we are rapidly approaching April that mean season 6 of Game of Thrones is nearly here!!!!!! Anyway I'd love to hear what you've loved this month so either comment below or tweet me!!

Love Ya 
Nailpixi x

P.s Happy Easter!!! 🐣